Vacuum sample pump
* With the Vacuum Oil Sampling Pump, the sample liquid only comes into contact with the suction hose and the original sample bottle.
* The possibility of cross-contamination is greatly reduced.
* Immediately after taking the sample, the bottles are sealed.
* The disposable suction hose can quickly be replaced.
* This guarantees that the samples are never contaminated.
* If necessary, a new hose can be used for every single sample.
1. A Vacuum Oil Sampling pump is used to take samples from a dip stick, small tank, oil drum/cans, storage tank, or non-pressurized system.
2. To use a vacuum pump, securely attach a sample bottle to the pump.
3. Attach a clean tube to the top of the pump and tighten the lock ring.
4. Place the free end of the tube into the dipstick retaining tube or oil fill port, making sure not to allow contact between tubing and bottom of reservoir.
5. Pump the plunger until oil flow is consistent and then pump only as needed to maintain consistent flow.
6. The sample bottle should be filled about ¾ full or to its shoulder.
7. Remove the sample bottle from the vacuum pump and tighten the lid securely.
Pay attention to prevent dust, impurities and residual oil from mixing into the oil sample, so as to ensure the purity of the sample.
Vacump Pump : Material Aluminium Kombinasi Plastik ( 1 Pc )
Hose PE : 8 mm, 180 cm ( 1 pc )
Bottle material Glass 250 ml ( 1 Pc )